Saturday, September 22, 2012

After A Very Long Silent

Starting in 23/9/2012 by 12.20pm...n also on my 16th years old teenagers...I was grown on manny kinds of situation...n have been through alots of struggle...But nw Once again I try release thoose struggle onto my surrounding people n enviroment..Im maby still a teen that still dont understand about what means by''True Love'' n ''True Life''...But because the enviroment can make i change to be a better person...Im maby alots of fans During HighSchools times...but After that ''Who will still stay around Me''??? Hot in School,its doesn't means that Outsider will known as U in school...

But me..maby im good in alots of thins n talented..but if i didn't use it Wisely,all things will gone Down.As Im from a wealthy Family ,with a Big car,its Doesn't means that in my pockets full of''Cash''...Im jz a normal teenagers that also need ''Education,Academic,Sports n Life'' ...

What I aim after this???Erhm..the first things i will try to apply to become a ''Pilot'' or ''Stewardess''..they maby look smart but it need alots of patient n sacrifice..2ndly Designer for Petroleum Pipe Underground..working with my dad or replace him..n he also told me tat i need get ''Diploma'' n better ''Degree'' for a better Income..3rd hermm Bussnessman by creating n selling new things to the whole world..in my mind i got alots of stuff to expose it but...need time to working on it..lastly I'm gonna Open A Restaurant  in Malaysia n others country...Thinking by 16years old ,teenagers..wish it can be truth..

Aiming after got a Good Job...im nt planing to bought a car or motorbike..but im planing to bought a house starting from ''Small > Medium>Big''..after it become stable im gonna bought Car..n Finally Built a paradise with the One that stay Forever n raise Kids...haha..its ''can't n Maby'' truth..sound ridiculous rite?

This Is Me..Danish a 16years old teen ..thinking bout thoose freaking things..I Love Thinking n Planing..it can  make me become more mature during my ages..Subject tat i Love Is Science n Sport..I Love Sweating...

If U the First Person read My Story for the first time..Maby u will think tat i was in my Dream...But Went u know Me Personly...U will understand Who I Am...Cheers..^v^..See 5 Years Later

No comments:

Post a Comment